Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Camp CEO Starts Today!


Summer is my favorite time of year, and what better way to kick off the warm weather than at camp?! This week, I will be at Camp Laurel in Lebanon participating in one of my favorite programs—Camp CEO!  I have already started packing my camp gear and bug spray and look forward to leaving behind my hair dryer and makeup!

This week, a wonderful group of female executives in Connecticut and I will pair up with a group of young women ages 14-17 at camp and take part in a life changing leadership program. There, together, we will learn more about leadership, setting and achieving goals, how to take action in our communities and lives, and learn more about ourselves and our voice in this world. Not to mention, we will also participate in a number of traditional camp activities, like swimming, hiking, boating, kayaking, and making s’mores over a campfire that we built together!

Last year's group at Camp CEO!

Camp CEO is an incredible experience. Not only do the girls get to learn more about themselves and find the courage, confidence, and character to realize their dreams, but I find that I learn a little more about myself each year as well. It’s truly a beneficial experience for all!

Stay tuned next week for a more detailed account of my experiences at Camp CEO.





Yours in Girl Scouting,


No comments:

Post a Comment